EQUIPMENT & ELECTRICAL SERVICES
The centre has a large inventory of furniture and equipment, available for your event at no hire cost. This includes staging, tables and chairs and an in house forklift.
PORTABLE STAGING UNIT 1
- 108 panels available (each 2m x 1m x 125mm) available to construct
- 18m x 12m stage (height from 1m to 1.6m or 18m x 12m stage (height from 530mm to 600mm
PORTABLE STAGING UNIT 2
- Available up to 18m x 12m
- Panel size is 2.4m x 1.2m
- 3 stage heights available – 600mm, 1m and 1.5m
- 5 tonne capacity
- 3 metre lift
- Fitted with side shift and optional 2m fork extensions
ARENA PA SYSTEM
- XTA GQ600 dual channel graphic equaliser
- XTA DP226 speaker management system
- 4-QSC powerflight 2 PL236 amplifiers
- Left and right stereo speaker clusters flown at 5m in front of stage to suit a standard 60m x 40m stage. Each cluster consists of 3x Turbosound TSE 118, 300 watt RMS bass bins and 8 Turbosound TSE 111 150 watt RMS mid high bins
- The house PA can be patched in to all areas for general announcements and paging
- 415/240 volt, 50Hz, main busbar ducting systems from HEC MV frame to each LV switchboard section
- Main LV switchboard incorporating KWH energy sub metering
- Dedicated switch and distribution boards
- Portable distribution boards
- Electrical Substation
- The Aurora substation accommodates six no. 750KVA power transformers and associated equipment.
The distribution centre has been designed on the load centre principle. Switch and Distribution Boards Metal-clad, dead-front 415/240 volt switch and distribution boards provide circuit protection on lighting and power services to all areas.
All metering is to Aurora requirements and situated in designated zones of the building to allow for accurate charging.
BACK OF HOUSE TECHNICAL FACILITIES
Dedicated switch and distribution boards as follows:
- Powerlock connections available
- 1100 amp three-phase for band special lighting systems split over 4 circuits
- 100 amp three-phase with dedicated technical earth for band sound systems
- 415v 32amp three-phase for television services trucks
Each switch and distribution board can be connected by other for their flexible cable requirements.
Want to know more?