Capabilities & Features
The Derwent Entertainment Centre’s main arena is an ultra-flexible space able to be tailored in terms of size, staging, lighting and theme to suit any concert requirements.
When you hire the main arena the entire venue is at your disposal.
Access to our numerous function rooms is included in the booking, providing ideal space for private meetings, pre-show cocktails, VIP pampering, artist meet-and-greet or anything else you require. See the full DEC floorplan with function rooms and facilities.
Extensive technical features and over 20 years of concert experience combine to provide all the services you require.
- Level access loading dock with two 6m doors, large enough to accommodate two semi-trailers
- Two green rooms and four dressing rooms all with bathroom facilities.
- Extremely flexible staging, floor and seating options all supplied in-house.
- Floor to ceiling curtains to transform the main arena to hold up to 4,875 seated guests.
- Excellent sightlines with no seat in the main arena being further than 30m from centre stage.
- 40 tonne load capacity above the main arena floor.
- 3 phase power available anywhere backstage and in the main arena – See Appendix (3) & (4) for examples of ticket builds at maximum capacity
- Your event manager will coordinate the technical team to transform the venue into your ideal concert space, all part of our commitment to creating a highly successful concert experience
Want to know more?